Factoring Information

Back to top

Riverside Scotland Factoring Service – Legal Update for Owners

The Scottish Parliament has introduced new regulations which change the way complaints from home owners are heard.

On 1st December 2016, the new Housing and Property Chamber was created. This replaces both the Private Rented Housing Panel and the Home Owner Housing Panel. The Chamber sits in the First-tier Tribunal for Scotland and is administered by the Scottish Courts and Tribunals Service.

Any appeal made following the outcome of the First-tier Tribunal will now be heard by the Upper Tribunal for Scotland rather than the Courts.

When should I contact the Housing and Property Chamber?

If you have made a complaint to us, we have completed our complaint handling procedures and you remain dissatisfied.

How do I contact the Housing and Property Chamber?

Telephone: 0141 302 5900

Email: [email protected]

Website: www.housingandpropertychamber.scot

Mail:    First-tier Tribunal for Scotland Housing and Property Chamber,

Scottish Courts and Tribunal Service,

4th Floor,

1 Atlantic Quay,

45 Robertson Street,


G2 8JB

To discuss any aspect of our factoring service, please contact us:

Call: 0345 112 6600

Email: [email protected]


Our Complaints Procedure

Click here to view Riverside Scotland’s Customer Complaints Procedure


Court Judgements and Factoring Decisions

Court Judgement Factoring Court Case

Homowner Housing Committee Factoring Decision