Please look at the options below to find out more about how we can help you. Or contact us using one of the methods at the bottom of the page

1. Choose a topic

2. Choose a category

3. Choose an option

  • Pay by Direct Debit

    If you set up a Direct Debit, you don’t need to worry about paying us every month. We’ll take payment automatically and you can choose when the money comes out of your account. Call us now to set up a Direct Debit on 0345 112 6600.

    Pay with Recurring card payment
    Set it up and pay automatically on the dates you set up. And there are no charges if there isn’t enough money to cover the payment. You only need to change things when your card expires.
    Call us now to set up a recurring card payment on 0345 112 6600.

    Pay online with My Riverside
    Log in to My Riverside to make secure online payments with your debit or credit card.
    Already registered? Download the app and make things even easier.
    Not registered yet? It’s easy and takes only a few minutes. Get started now.

    Other ways to pay
    You can also pay us by phone or in person.

  • Check your account online with My Riverside

    Log in to My Riverside to make secure online payments with your debit or credit card.
    Already registered? Download the app and make things even easier.
    Not registered yet? It’s easy and takes only a few minutes. Get started now.

  • Advice on paying your rent

    If you are worried about paying your rent or other charges, we’re here to help.

  • Services at your fingertips

    We know how busy life can be, by registering for My Riverside you can view and manage your payment account, repairs, update your contact details and more, whenever and wherever suits you. Just register here.

  • Save money on energy at home

    There is some useful information on the Money Advice pages.

  • Our Complaints Procedure

    Your feedback is really important to us and we want to work with you to resolve any issues quickly.


    Find out more about our complaints procedure and the different ways to tell us something has gone wrong on our Customer Feedback page.

  • Customer feedback

    We value your feedback and are keen to hear what you think.

    Whether we’ve delivered excellent service or you just want to give us a general comment, let us know by filling our online Comments form.

  • You should do the following straight away:

    1. Open all windows and doors.
    2. Don’t use any electrical appliances or switches,
    including turning lights on and off.
    3. Turn off the gas supply at the meter control valve
    (if you know where it is).
    4. Contact the National Gas Emergency Service,
    free of charge, on 0800 111 999

  • Gas safety checks

    We carry out gas safety checks every year – your current certificate will have an expiry date on it, which is when your next check is due. We’ll always contact you in advance, before it’s due, to book it in with you.

  • How do I complain?

    If it’s an emergency or you or someone else is in immediate danger, contact the police on 999.


    Non-emergency cases
    In most cases, you should report non-emergency incidents of anti-social behaviour to the police by calling 101 and to your local authority.

    We’d also like you to keep us informed using this simple form, so we can keep a log in case we are asked to get involved at any point.

    You can also report any suspicious behaviour to CrimeStoppers on 0800 555 111.


    Find out more
    See our help and advice on what to do if you are experiencing anti-social behaviour.

  • Annmarie Murray 07730 687 904 – Dundonald, Lawthorn (Strathmore Park), Bourtreehill, Kilmarnock


    Tania Fulton 07967 443 573 – Drongan (Sinclairston/Millmannoch/Barbeth), Springside (Springhill), Tarryholme (Gailes Wynd, Gailes Gardens), Irvine (Castle Place), Pennyburn (Cranberry, Coodham, Garallan), Kilwinning (Abbeygate, Main Street, Hawthorn Place)


    Patricia Milligan 07967 442 169 – Harbourside, Pennyburn (Sundrum, Kelburn, Muirside), Bourtreehill (Cheviot, Parkside)


    Aileen Paxton 07855 442 741 (Thu/Fri, alternate Wed) Pennyburn (Glenapp, Cloncaird), Kilwinning (Pathfoot)  Largs and  Montgomerie Park (Pavilion Gardens)


    Thomas Templeton 07792 181 769 – Arran, Drongan (Coronation), Tarryholme (Gailes Crescent, Gailes Court, Gailes Place, Pennyburn (Skelmorlie, Culzean, Daljarrock, Cambusdoon)


    Sharon Black 07805 201 547 – Lawthorn (Broughton Green), Irvine (Thornhouse), Harbourside (Gottries), Pennyburn Squares


    Kathryn Morrison 07773 216 480 – Lawthorn (Littlestane, Aberfeldy, Bowmore, Millburn, Aberlour, Linkwood, Haddington Gardens), Dreghorn, Bourtreehill. Pennyburn (Bargeny, Dunure, Enterkine), Kilwinning (Caley House, Muirfield Place)


    Jacqui Monaghan 07970 982 524 – Drongan (Mainsford, Burnbrae, Coronation Road), Girdle Toll, Kilwinning (West Doura). Dumfries (Newbridge, Farnland, Lawbank, Shortridge)


    Carol Wadsworth 07583 677 453 – Dumfries (College Street, Goldie Avenue, Goldie Crescent, Union Street, Forsyth Street, Nithbank Avenue, Sunderries Road, Sunderries Avenue, Downs Place, Nellieville Road, Cairn Drive)


    Jill Edgar 07580 103 350 – Dumfries (Goldie Avenue, Nithside Avenue, Stakeford Street, Steel Avenue)


    Arlene Inches 07730 687 904 – Drongan (Barbieston, Bonnyton, Carston), Irvine (Loudon Rigg, Carters Rigg), Monkton


    If your street is not listed above please get in touch with any of our tenant partners who will be able to help with your enquiry.

    For general enquiries and repairs please call our CSC on 0345 112 6600.

    If you are experiencing issues getting in touch with us via our CSC, you can contact your tenant partner directly 10am-4pm Monday to Friday for any tenancy related enquiries. Please leave a message and we will get back to you.


  • To report a repair please call our CSC on 0345 112 6600. If you are experiencing issues getting in touch with us, and your repair is an emergency, you can contact our contractors directly:


    Bell Group – 01294 442181

    GasSure/James Frew (plumbing and heating repairs) – 01294 468113

  • Call us

    You can call us now 0345 112 6600