Storm Dudley is set to bring a spell of very strong westerly winds and a risk of disruption later today and into the early hours of Thursday. With amber and yellow weather warnings in place for the West of Scotland, we are advising customers to stay safe and avoid unnecessary travel.
We expect an increase in calls to our Customer Service Centre. You can contact our CSC 24/7 and one of our team will be on hand to help.
- For emergencies, please call us on 0345 112 6600.
- You can also send us a direct message on Twitter or Facebook from 8am to 8pm Monday Friday.
- When reporting an emergency repair, please provide:
- full details of the emergency (including any error messages on boilers if applicable)
- full name, address and contact number
- Our repairs contractor will visit your home within 12 hours of reporting your emergency repair, so please make sure someone is at home to let them in.