We are pleased to have introduced a new tracking feature for repairs appointments which will help customers plan, remember and change scheduled appointments.
The new feature is now available to all Irvine Housing Association customers with the exception of tenants in Arran, and is being delivered through repairs and maintenance contractor MPS Housing and promises to make responsive repairs appointments run even more smoothly than they do now.
What is it?
When customers book an appointment for a repair, they will receive a confirmation text message containing a link to open up the MCM: Live tracking feature.
If they do so, they will be sent a text message the evening before their appointment, and they will also receive a text message when their repairs operative is on the way to their home.
The system then allows customers to:
– Add the appointment into their phone calendar
– Check via live tracking how far away the operative is from their home
– Reschedule the appointment if required
– Send and receive text messages to their repairs operative (without phone numbers being visible)
– Confirm and check the identity of the operative when they arrive
John Watson, Irvine HA Asset Services Manager, said: “We’re committed to providing an excellent repairs service for our customers and this is really going to make the responsive repairs process even smoother and more stress-free. We look forward to hearing from customers what they think of this new feature.”