Following the disruption to our IT services over the past month, from Monday 10 January customers will be able to report all repairs, including appointable routine repairs. We will continue to monitor the Covid-19 situation so please check this page for the latest service information. Please note we are experiencing high call volumes and are still dealing with a backlog of work following the IT disruption we experienced in December, so it may take a bit longer to get through to us. We thank you for you patience while our teams work to catch-up.
What to do if you have booked a routine repair
If you’ve booked a routine repair our teams are now working to schedule this work for you, and they will be in touch as soon as possible to confirm your appointment details. You do not need to get in touch to rebook your appointment.
We would like to thank you for your patience while we work to catch-up on work. We want to reassure you that our teams are working as quickly as possible to get to you.
What to do if your household has Covid-19
If you have an appointment booked and you’ve tested positive for Covid-19, or you are self-isolating, please call us on 0345 112 6600 and we will work with you to rearrange your appointment.
How to book a repair?
From Monday 10th January 2022 you will be able to report all repairs through our Customer Contact Centre on 0345 112 6600.
- If you have an easy pay card you can pay your rent at any Post Office or PayPoint.
- You can also pay online at allpay or you can download the allpay app to your mobile. You will need your easy pay card number, so that any payments are allocated to your rent account.
- If you already have a direct debit or reoccurring card payment set up, these will continue to be taken as normal.
- If you’re having problems paying rent, either due to technical problems or financial problems, please visit our Let’s Talk Rent page to book an appointment with one of our specialist advisors. It’s vital you continue to maintain payments during this period or may face debt recovery action at a later date.
- Our Tenancy Sustainability Team also provides a number of other services to support you including:
If you have already contacted us via any of these methods please be assured that we will get back to you as soon as we can. There is no need to resubmit your information.