Service disruption update (1st December)
We’re working hard to recover services to you following a serious attack on our computer systems.
We want to reassure you that we dealt with the attack straight away and our expert advisers have confirmed there is no evidence that any data has been lost as a result of this incident.
How to contact us while our systems are affected
- For emergencies only, please call us on 0345 112 6600.
- You can also send us a direct message on Twitter or Facebook from 8am to 8pm Monday Friday. Again, please use this for emergencies only.
- When reporting an emergency repair, please provide:
- full details of the emergency (including any error messages on boilers if applicable)
- full name, address and contact number
- A member of our repairs team will visit your home within 12 hours of reporting your emergency repair, so please make sure someone is at home to let them in.
- If you have an easy pay card you can pay your rent at any Post Office or PayPoint.
- You can also pay online at allpay or you can download the allpay app to your mobile. You will need your easy pay card number, so that any payments are allocated to your rent account.
- If you already have a direct debit or reoccurring card payment set up, these will continue to be taken as normal.
Reporting ASB, Complaints and non-urgent matters
- You can still continue to report anti-social behaviour or make a complaint using our website forms. Please note there may be a delay in responding while we recover our systems, but we will get back to you as soon as we can.
- If your query is non-urgent, you can email us at [email protected] or please wait until our services are running as normal to get in touch
If you have already contacted us via any of these methods please be assured that we will get back to you as soon as we can. There is no need to resubmit your information.
- We’ve put together a frequently asked questions page
- If you are a Riverside supplier or contractor please visit our supplier information page.
We sincerely apologise for any inconvenience. Please be assured we are treating this as a priority and are working hard to bring services back online as quickly and safely as we can.